If you are studying a medical course, whether through the College of Medicine or Human & Health Science, you may be on a Non-Standard Course length:
- Outside of the standard Academic year. We house students on non-standard courses together so that they do not end up living on their own in accommodation at the start and the end of the course.
- These courses can also involve placements with shift working and anti-social hours.
- Early start dates and later end dates than the standard Undergraduate course.
- Parking available at Hendrefoelan Student Village (There is no student parking on Singleton Park Campus).
- Live with students experiencing a similar student life involving long days and shift working.
The choice of accommodation is more limited due to the above. However, we have the following available:
Accommodation available for 46, 47 & 48 week courses.
Hendrefoelan Student Village
Students are housed together in flats of 7. All rooms are standard, with shared kitchen & bathrooms facilities. Free parking is available in the Student Village.
Singleton Park Campus
Students are housed together in 2 types of accommodation. Both are located near Singelton Hospital. Unfortunately, there is no student parking on Singleton Park Campus. Click here to view location.
Cefn Bryn - Although Cefn Bryn is Standard Accommodation, each room has its own Wash Basin, and you will only share a bathroom with 1 other person. There are 18 rooms and 9 bathrooms* in a flat. *Number of Bathrooms are approximate.
Horton - Ensuite accommodation - We have a small number of rooms set aside in either Langland or Oxwich, but they will be prioritised for students with medical conditions and early applicants. These rooms are in flats of 8 with shared kitchen facilities.
Postgraduate Accommodation is also available click here.