Parent / Guardian Information
Applying, accepting, organising and preparing for University for the first time can seem like a daunting experience with all that needs to be done, we have put together a quick guide to help:
- Apply to university for your course, this is usually done through UCAS
Your 1st choice university is your Firm Choice, Your 2nd Place university is known as your Insurance Choice, Confused by some of the terminologies? Click here for a brief UCAS guide.
- Make sure you apply for any funding that you may be eligible for see: www.gov.uk/student-finance/overview
- If possible, visit us at one of our Open Days and take a tour of the accommodation.
- Apply for accommodation as soon as you have your student number, do NOT wait until results day!
- We also ask that you encourage the student to complete all processes themselves. Much of the important information that they need to be aware of can be missed if you apply, accept or complete information on their behalf.