As part of a long term strategy to refurbish Fulton House, the following improvements have been made: Conversion of former Catering Services and Conference Services Officers offices to new office space and main toilets serving Fulton House;
- Replacement of waterproof covering, insulation and upstands to main roof;
- Refurbishment of west link bridge;
- Provision of new informal study areas and replacement of furniture in Refectory;
- Conversion of former third floor dining rooms and provision of new lobbies – creating new teaching space for 380 students;
- Development of new 200sqm retail space, new coffee shop and small retail outlet;
- Conversion of former health centre to new Student Advice Centre;
- Refurbishment of communal area on ground floor
- Purpose built reception facility in the ground floor entrance, to provide a focal point for visitors to Fulton House.
- Refurbishment of the south east ground floor to match the previously redeveloped south west of the building.
- Recladding the entrance canopy.
- Rehousing the security control office to ensure the safety and security of the thousands of students, staff and visitors who use the Singleton Park Campus.