Eira Davies Scholarship
Female students ordinarily resident in a developing country as listed below* who are admitted to pursue taught master’s postgraduate courses within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University shall be eligible to apply for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship.
Suitable postgraduate taught courses can be found here.
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship, and will be awarded to the student demonstrating academic excellence and evidence of financial need. It is also a condition of the award that students return to their home country and detail how completion of the programme will better the lives of those at home.
- For postgraduate taught courses, applicants should have a minimum of a 2:1 Bachelors degree, 3 A levels (excluding General Studies) grade A-B and 5 GCSEs grade A-B (equivalent qualifications and grades are also accepted)
- In the case of all applicants, their English language ability must meet any stipulated condition of offer and UKVI requirements
- Candidates must be new, full-time, degree seeking, non-EU applicants
- Candidates must have accepted and hold an offer of a place to study at Swansea University with the College of Human and Health Sciences
- Candidates must show strong academic ability and financial need
- Candidates must be usually resident in one of the countries listed below*
- Candidates should not be eligible for other financial support from Swansea University e.g. tuition fee reductions through collaborative links or bursaries Please note that students progressing from ICWS are not eligible to apply for an International Scholarship
How to Apply
Applications for the Eira Davies Scholarship are now open for 2017 entry. Deadline for applications is 18th June 2017.
For further information please contact the College of Human Health Science on: CHHSinternational@swansea.ac.uk