Eira Francis Davies Scholarship
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship awarded to female students who are nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, a developing country, who are admitted to pursue a postgraduate taught Masters programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University.
Applicants must fulfil all of the eligibility criteria listed below.
- hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification.
- have an offer to study an eligible, full-time, postgraduate taught Masters programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University. Please click here for a list of eligible programmes.
- meet English language ability standards as stipulated within their condition of offer and UKVI requirements.
- be female.
- be a new student to Swansea University.
- within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability and financial need.
- be a national of, and ordinarily resident in, a non-EU, developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being low or low to middle income. Eligible countries can be found here Eira Francis Davies Eligible Countries 2019
- not be eligible for any other financial support from Swansea University e.g. tuition fee reductions through collaborative links, scholarships or bursaries. Please note students progressing from The College, Swansea University are not eligible to apply for an international scholarship.
Applications for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship are now open for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Deadline for application is 01st June 2019.
For further information please email EFDscholarship@swansea.ac.uk