Why study at Swansea University Medical School?
Swansea University Medical School is home to a range of undergraduate programmes that are dedicated to the science that underpins medicine and provide the ideal springboard for careers in research, innovation and further study such as Graduate Entry Medicine.
We are delighted to be able to guarantee graduates from the following disciplines an interview for our distinguished Graduate Entry Medicine programme, provided they choose the right path and meet the minimum entry criteria -
Saturday 16th September 2017
Swansea University Medical School, Singleton Park, Swansea SA2 8PP
Perfectly timed for those who are applying via UCAS in October, the day will include talks from staff and students, tours of our state-ofthe-art facilities, opportunities to meet our current students and more!
Swansea University Medical School offers a growing range of undergraduate degree programmes for students with backgrounds in the sciences. They are ideal if you want to work at the cutting-edge of science with career opportunities in industry, academia and medicine and we are proud to be able to provide direct links to our Graduate Entry Medicine programme.
Applied Medical Sciences - The science underpinning medicine, from anatomy to cell biology and pharmacology
Medical Biochemistry - The study of how cells work at the molecular and sub-molecular levels
Medical Genetics - The use of genome sequencing in the diagnosis and treatment of human disease
Graduate Entry Medicine - A 4-year fast-track Medical degree with a high emphasis on early clinical contact
1. Swansea University Medical School is ranked 3rd in the UK and the highest in Wales in the Complete University Guide Subject Table 2018.
2. Our Graduate Entry Medicine degree was ranked by QS World University Rankings for 2017-2018.
3. Swansea University Medical School ranked 1st in the UK for research environment and joint 2nd for research quality.
4. Our Graduate Entry Medicine programme has an incredible 100% pass rate and a UK Primary Medical Qualification (PMQ) endorsed by the General Medical Council.
5. Swansea University is in the top 4% of Universities in the world. It is also ranked top in Wales and named Welsh University of the Year by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017.
Find out more about our Medical School requirements.