The Student Recruitment Office has over 20 years’ experience of providing Higher Education advice across Schools and Colleges. The helpful and proactive team offer details on studying at university to students within their schools, Further Education Colleges and on campus at Swansea University. Workshops cover the following areas:
- The UCAS application process
- Writing a personal statement
- Mock interviews
- Student finance
- The realities of student life
- Sixth form induction days
- Campus visits
- Conferences for teachers and careers advisors.
The Student Recruitment Office also have information that students can take home to their parents. Contact us for more information.