What is Performance Enabling?
The University is committed to a culture of Performance Enabling which aims to support and enable employees to achieve their potential, succeed in their roles and thereby delivers the University’s key strategic themes.
Performance Enabling is a range of related approaches which will:
- Clarify the expectations of the employees’ role and standard of performance required.
- Ensure that the employee is clear on the key organisational objectives and their part in contributing to the delivery of these.
- Provide the appropriate support, feedback, coaching and skilling to enable the individual to perform to their maximum level.
- Remove any barriers that prevent an individual from performing.
- Demonstrate that employees who perform well are recognised and those who under-perform are challenged.