Swansea University is holding two events in West Wales for budding nurses and midwives.
Come along to a local drop in event to find out more about becoming a nurse or midwife!
Our West Wales events are for budding nurses and midwives who want to study at Swansea University, but who couldn't make a university-wide open day at our Swansea campus - or anyone who still needs a question answered, or anyone with a general/initial enquiry.
No need to book just drop in to one of our West Wales events to chat one-to-one with our subject experts and admissions tutors.
Apply to start in 2013 at Swansea University and you could be eligible for the following:
• No course/tuition fees
• A means-tested bursary and a non means-tested grant
• Possible additional support for students with children or dependents as well as travel expenses for placements
• Opportunities to study abroad
• A starting salary of over £20,000
• Study in Swansea or Carmarthen
Wednesday 31st October
Library, Bronglais General Hospital,
Aberystwyth, SY23 1ER
10.30am - 2.30pm
NURSING AND MIDWIFERY
Friday 16th November
St David’s Park, Jobs Well Road,
Carmarthen, SA31 3HB
10am - 3pm
- Wednesday 24 October 2012 01.00 BST
- Wednesday 24 October 2012 15.19 BST
- Swansea University, Tel: 01792 295050