The big debate! Have your say on entrepreneurship in South West Wales.
Building on the success of the 'Entrepreneurs Wales 2012’ conference, the Welsh Government is running a series of evening events across Wales. The theme is 'making Wales a more entrepreneur centric place to do business' and one of the events is being hosted by the School of Management, Swansea University, Singleton Park Campus on Wednesday 27th November at 5:00pm.
The evening will be hosted by Sarah Dickins, BBC Wales Economic Correspondent and will include a thought provoking keynote address by
Elizabeth Varley, co-founder and CEO of TechHub.
There will then follow a topical panel discussion with business leaders and local entrepreneurs. The panel will include:
- Elizabeth Varley, co-founder and CEO of TechHub.
- Nick Waters, CFO GKN Aerospace.
- Andrew Grill, Global Social Partner at IBM.
- Tim Morgan, Co-founder Mint Digital.
- Matt Warren, CEO Jurra Watches.
- Paul Ragan, Chairman Cardiff Devils Ice Hockey.
There will be plenty of opportunities for delegates to join in the debate and have their say on a range of key questions that are important to the success of Welsh entrepreneurs, as well as outlining potential solutions and actions to improve the environment for entrepreneurs in Wales. There will also be plenty of opportunities to network.
Delegates need to register their interest* in attending the Swansea event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and including the following information:
- Full name (including title)
- Business name
- Contact details - contact telephone number, email address, home/business address
*Please note that the event is limited to 100 spaces and registration of interest does not guarantee a place.
- Thursday 7 November 2013 17.38 GMT
- Thursday 7 November 2013 17.35 GMT
- Swansea University, Tel: 01792 295050