An event organised by Business in Focus and the Welsh Node of the Cisco National Virtual Incubator (NVI Wales) – part of a ground breaking UK wide virtual network – based at ehi2, College of Medicine, Swansea University.
Event venue: Village Hotel, Swansea, SA1 8QY
Time: 5pm to 7.30pm
Date: Thursday, October 16, 2014
Cost: Free of charge
If you are thinking of starting a business then there is a range of potential funding opportunities available for you to apply for including:
- Graduate Support Scheme – a non repayable £6000 bursary aimed at people who have graduated in the last 6 years with a minimum of an NVQ Level 4
- Youth Entrepreneur Bursary – a non repayable £6000 bursary
- Start Up Loan – a low interest Government funded personal loan.
All of these are also supported by Welsh Government funded business advice and business skills training delivered free of charge to the client.
If you would like to learn more about the funding options above and have a chance to network over a free of charge buffet with other like-minded people and representatives of the business community then please come along to this event.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register on Eventbrite: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/funding-for-graduates-starting-a-new-business-tickets-13127784557.
- Friday 26 September 2014 01.00 BST
- Friday 26 September 2014 14.22 BST
- Swansea University, Tel: 01792 295049