Swansea University is hosting the 4th International Undergraduate Cardiovascular Conference 2016 in conjunction with the British Undergraduate Cardiovascular Association and the British Heart Foundation.
It is the first time that this conference has been held outside of London.
When: 8th – 9th October 2016
Where: The Grove Building, Singleton Campus, Swansea University, Wales, SA2 8PP.
Cost: £25 for both days (including lunch).
- Novel intervention procedures
- Coronary artery disease and erectile dysfunction
- Exercise and sports cardiology
- Heart disease in young adults
- Minimally invasive valve surgery and the future of the specialty
- Cardiothoracic surgery: Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) simulation
- Cardiac emergencies
- Transcatheter Aortic Value Implantation
- Echocardiography & Interpretation
- Cardiac pathology workshop
There will also be a Networking and Careers Evening.
For more information about BUCA go to http://www.bucardiology.org.uk/about/4592723023
For more information about the event contact Cristina Cernei at BUCA. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for the event go to : http://www.bucardiology.org.uk/registration/4592723289
Swansea University Medical School, established in 2004, is an internationally-recognised centre of excellence in medical research, education and innovation. The Medical School has three main activities: learning and teaching, research, and business and innovation. Read about the history of the Medical School at http://www.scribd.com/doc/235047725/History-in-the-Making-College-of-Medicine-Swansea-University-10th-Anniversary-2004-2014
Swansea University Medical School has had spectacular success in the Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014. Achievements include; joint 1st in the UK for research environment rated as 100% world-leading and 2nd in the UK for research quality in our unit of assessment, scored 100% world-leading in terms of impact and 95 % of the research submitted was assessed as world-leading (54%) or internationally excellent (41%) Find out more about the REF2014 results at https://www.scribd.com/doc/250478133/College-of-Medicine-results-in-the-Research-Excellence-Framework-REF-2014
- Thursday 29 September 2016 14.32 BST
- Thursday 29 September 2016 13.34 BST
- Swansea University, Tel: 01792 295050