Collaborate 2016 – dedicated to celebrating and promoting collaborative projects and partnerships across industry, academia, Government, health boards and other organisations – will take place on Wednesday, October 19, at the Taliesin Arts Centre, Swansea University.
The conference, hosted by Swansea University Medical School, A Regional Collaboration for Health (ARCH), and ABM and Hywel Dda University Health Boards, is now in its third year and will bring together representatives from across the region and beyond.
Alongside the conference’s key speakers, there will also be a series of breakout sessions on the themes of ‘Research and Innovation’, ‘Health and Wellbeing’, ‘Business and Engagement’, and Skills and Workforce, exhibition space, and opportunity for attendees to network for further collaboration.
Collaborate 2016’s Chair is Dr Alan Sandry, from the European Institute of Identities at Swansea University, and among the day’s key speakers are:
- Professor Steve Bain, Assistant Medical Director for Research and Development, Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board
- Dr Ian Barwick, Chief Operating Officer, Life Sciences Hub Wales
- Professor Marc Clement, Dean, School of Management, Swansea University
- Andrew Davidson, Managing Director, DTR Medical Ltd
- Dr David Hardman MBE, Chair, United Kingdom Science Park Association (UKSPA)
- Professor Ifan Evans, Deputy Director, Healthcare Technology, Innovation and Strategy, Welsh Government
- Helen Howson, Director, Bevan Commission and Bevan Academy
- Professor Hamish Laing, Executive Medical Director and CIO, Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board
- Professor Keith Lloyd, Dean and Head, Swansea University Medical School
- Cath O'Brien, Director, Welsh Blood Service
- Dr Akshay Peer, VP Sales and Account Management, Trakcel Ltd
- Professor Ceri Phillips Head of the College of Human and Health Sciences, Swansea University
- Dr David Rawlinson, Clinical Informatics Manager, EMRTS Cymru
- Bernardine Rees OBE, Chair, Hywel Dda University Health Board
Follow Collaborate 2016 on Twitter @CollaborateILS.
- Wednesday 5 October 2016 01.00 BST
- Thursday 6 October 2016 11.49 BST
- Swansea University, Tel: 01792 295050