- & (in press). Combining complexity and implementation science methods to promote the uptake of genomic research into routine clinical, organisational and policy healthcare contexts across Australia: a transformative translational change programme. BMJ Open
- (2015). Innovating in Health and Social Care, Rural Health in Wales. Applied Findings from the Practitioners’ Perspective. British Journal of Community Nursing 20(11), 559-563.
- & (2017). Professional Identity: Friend or Foe to Integrated Care. Presented at Creative Disruption, Melbourne: ANZAM.
- (2016). Growing Pains. The Use of Discussion Boards for Summative Assessment: The Teenage Years. Presented at Inspiring Teaching, Enhancing Assessment and Engaging Students SALT conference 2016,
- (2016). The need for speed. The role of trust in rural health and social care innovation. Presented at International Organisational Behaviour in Healthcare Conference, “Attaining, sustaining and spreading improvement: Art or Science?”, Cardiff Business School:
- & (2015). Trusting to innovate: The role of trust in rural health and social care innovation. Presented at European Group for Organisational Studies, Athens 2015,
- & (2015). Prudent Healthcare in Wales. Do Physiotherapists Get It? The concept of Prudent Healthcare in practice.. Presented at WISERD 2015 Annual Conference,
- & (2014). Rural engagement: practitioner experience of rural innovation projects and co-production of services in Wales. Presented at RGS-IBG Annual International Conference, Coproduction, Capacity & Change: Challenges & Opportunities for Rural Communities, 26-29 August, London, UK.,
Other Research Outputs
- (2014). Practitioners' Perceptions of the Process of Innovating in Health and Social Care in Rural Wales.